Good Shepherd Lutheran Church and School is a family-focused congregation completely dedicated to our Good Shepherd, the Lord Jesus Christ.
At this church you can expect...
Come and be fed by the Good Shepherd!
- to hear God's honest truth. Always.
- that God will clearly reveal to you who you are, who he is, and what he has done for you in Christ Jesus.
- God's truth will give you new purpose in life.
- to see imperfect people who rejoice that they've been declared perfect in Christ.
- to meet people who try to live Christ's love in their life.
- that when they fail in these attempts, they will repent, rejoice in Christ's forgiveness, and with God-given strength renew their resolve to glorify God.
- that the pastor and other members will encourage you in your walk with God.
- to find many opportunities for both adults and children to study God's Word.
Worship at Good Shepherd is according to the historic liturgy of the church. In this liturgy God serves us with the very gifts of heaven: His life-giving Word and Sacraments. Services at Good Shepherd are not designed for entertainment or sensation, but to prepare broken and repentant sinners to receive these gifts of Word and Sacrament, and to know the truth of the incomparable riches of the grace showered on us by our gracious and loving heavenly Father. In this liturgy we join in communion with Christians throughout the ages in the worship of the eternal, Triune God--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Please come and join us to share in the good news of forgiveness in Christ!